First Post- Now what do I write?

I've been contemplating on what to write about first for about a day now, and still haven't come up with something spectacular for you to ooh and aah about, sorry.

I guess first things first. A HUGEEEE shout-out to Anna, one of my oldest friends, from www.amarchwedding.com who custom designed my blog. If I have to say, it's pretty amazeballs.

Now I know there aren't many recipes up yet, but just wait. Ever since I've moved to Colorado I've been on a large cooking spree, especially now that I'm a nanny for a family who makes the majority of their food from scratch, and the kids eat just about anything. Have you met a 3.5 year old or a 14 month old whose favorite food is avocado? I sure haven't.

Well, I'll do my best to think of something absolutely amazing to write next! Maybe even a delicious new recipe...

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

No Response to " "

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2012 On A Whim All rights reserved.
Thanks for visiting!